Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Purim!

So, today wasn't a bad day. In the morning, I ate a serving of cereal. Then, I ate a small turkey roll and then I ate a Whole Wheat Bagel with turkey tomato mayo mozarella cheese. That was good. I'm glad I've discovered whole wheat. I also ate a small bag of chips -- 150 cals. Not so bad. Then I ate a small cupcake for my friend's birthday. Not the greatest thing ever. But I'll deal by using Tae-Bo videos. Whohoo!

At the risk of sounding like an alcoholic, I'm going to say that my dad poured me an entire glass of wine at dinner tonight. However, it is a Jewish holiday and according to my dad, and I quote: "On Purim, you're supposed to get shitfaced." Nice holiday, lol.

So, yeah. I'm going to do Tae-Bo in a little while and I'm also going to purchase those P090 DVD's that my mom wants and I'm also going to get the firming videos. Possibly will purchase the Jillian 30-day work out thing. See how that works out.

3 comments:

M said...

Do you have ON DEMAND? Because if you do, Jillian is on there, all her workouts, FOR FREE! And for always too :)

I would suggest getting them on Amazon, which by the way, you can read reviews for your P90

Felicia said...

Welcome to the Healthy You Challenge!

Best wishes to you on your journey!

*huggles*
=0)

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Welcome to HYC! I try to visit everyone who checks in each week, so hopefully I'll see you again soon!

So that's what Purim is! I wondered! ;-)