Monday, April 6, 2009

SORRY.

So, I haven't been bloggy again. But I do have an excuse. My show was last week and it was SPECTACULAR. But at the same time, I had my period and I had no time to diet. Within this, I still somehow lost a pound (for a late night weigh-in) of 214. This sucks a little. But I restarted the P90X workout. I can't just skip a week and expect it to work. So I started again and I now have no choise but to do it all the time because it's on my calendar. And if it's there, I must do it.

Anyway, I know what college I'm going to and I'm very happy with it. Finally. And I've got a new crush, but we're not going to talk about it because he has a girlfriend so I'm staying far, far away for now. I know, I know. That was very high school of me. The teenager in me tends to slip out once in awhile. That and I'm terribly attracted to unavailable men. FML, really.

I found this website and I think it's kind of cool. I especially like this entry right here: http://www.fitnessdestinations.com/how-to-lose-weight-by-dancing/

It gives reviews for everything and gives other fitness tips. You guys should check it out. I'll be writing every day now. Today I did the Core Synergetics DVD and it was definitely hard and it kicked my ass. But I finished it so I guess that's something to be proud of. Tomorrow is Cardio X. Sounds fun, right? Haha. I hope not. So here's what I ate today. Not the proudest day of my life, but I'll take it.

Breakfast- Tiny baggy of cereal and a Protein Bar

Lunch- School Pizza and fries (pretty gross, I know) and a pack of Hi-Chews shared with my friend.

Dinner- Banana Pancakes (I had a craving all day because it was raining ridiculously hard and I love "Banana Pancakes" by Jack Johnson). But they were pretty low fat. They were made with nothing but yogurt, flour, a little bit of baking soda, and an egg.

Snacks- 2 servings of Organic Pop corn topped with unsalted butter and some sea salt (both of which I added myself). Really good, mostly because the pop corn itself isn't usually that bad. It's usually the butter that gets you.
-And this little pastry, but I only ate about a fourth of it. I might have some yogurt.

That's all for today. I'm going to go catch up with everyone!

1 comments:

M said...

Yay, welcome back and congrats on your show, your college and your crush! :)